Research

Moonta History Centre

The southern portion of this building was erected as a Baptist Church in 1866. The adjacent residence is the original Baptist Manse. The church was purchased by the government in 1891 and converted for use as a School of Mines, the first one outside of Adelaide. The Moonta School of Mines building now houses an …

Moonta History Centre Read More »